Wednesday, August 19, 2009

The Beginning


I have loved trains ever since I can remember. When I was a kid, I used to sit for hours in the railway park located close to my home, in Cluj-Napoca, watch the trains go by and count the train cars. And, of course, locomotives were always the most interesting. I always enjoyed traveling by train and being in train stations.

During the last few years I've taken lots of photos of trains. I've also found out many things about them on the Internet. Recently I've seen and photographed many steam locomotives which are, to me, the most beautiful things that can be seen on railroad tracks.

So I decided to share my knwoledge and my photos, my railroad experiences, to turn them into one of those blogs that may be useful for others. This is how this blog was created.

In my future posts you may read about mostly anything that has something to do with railroads. Currently I think I'll focus mostly on steam locomotives that I've personally seen.

So watch for the new posts and... enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment